A New Stargrave Crew

After a long break away from Stargrave I've recently got the urge to dive back into some of the recent expansions. I played avidly since the core rulebook was released and loved the game so much I sold out of 40k completely. 

 My first experience of a game by another developer outside of GW may have planted the seed of ferociously devouring new rulesets to the point of hobby burnout but Stargrave is a game that holds a very special place in my heart and am looking forward to relaunching into the stars.

 My new crew is composed entirely of Grem Alliance miniatures from the excellent CPmodels - a quality company with its finger on the pulse of modern wargaming but with a classic design ethic. I was overjoyed to find that Mark the owner had sent me some additional freebies which filled out my roster with an additional burner and psychic model - Big Thanks! 

 As for the painting I really enjoyed getting back to a classic 'eavy metal style of painting. Ive been working alot with enamels and grimdark techniques for the last year so it’s really refreshing to start a new project with a bright and cleaner style. Much more to come

Comments

Popular Posts